DW Mobile is a responsive mobile web app designed for quick and efficient access to environmental data. Its touch-based interface allows the user to interactively view and navigate their data in a fast, fluid and intuitive way.
Seven significant levels and, or an alarm can be set to each sensor, with a total of eight colors to help identify the status of each sensor.
Choose between a 12 or 24 hour clock.
Customize the way alarms, significant levels, maintenance and non-reporting sites are displayed.
Allows for centering the map to the current location of this device in the Map display and enables location-based sorting options in the List and Overview displays.
Get current device location.
Reset user preferences and restore to the default settings.
Reset User Preferences
Web Notifications display a system level notification to alert the user when one or more of the following events occur.
Show a notification when new alarms occur.
Show a notification when new significant levels occur.
Show a notification when a site is put into maintenance mode.
Show a notification when a site has received rainfall.
Show a notification when a site has not reported within 24 hours.
Online / Offline Status
Show a notification when the network connection status changes.
Show a notification when the power source changes.
Show a notification when the battery level is low
Haptic Notifications vibrate the device in specific ways to alert the user silently when different events occur.
New Significant Level
Network Status Change
Power Source Change
Battery Level Low
25%, 15%, 5%
A web brower may offer support for this feature, while the device itself may not have the required hardware to support it.
DW Mobile 2.2 adds new display options and increases overall performance.
- Adds Web Notifications.1
- Adds Haptic Notifications.2
- Retain Location is checked by default.
- Added Year To Date and Season To Date Rainfall dropdown options in the Left Rain Drop panel.
- Added number of sites currently in Maintenance Mode to browser's title bar.
- Adds orange wrench icon to data labels for sites that are currently in maintenance mode.
- Adds orange wrench icon to List View items for sites that are currently in maintenance mode.
- Adds number of sites currently in Maintenance Mode to the active categories displayed in Overview.
- Adds list items of sites currently in Maintenance Mode under each active category displayed in Overview.
- Adds ability to sort the List View by Nearest on Top and Farthest on Top.
- PIMA Google API Key
- Display flowrate for stage sensors)
- Excludes sensor via exclude list (no longer 0 lat/lng)
- Display compass dir as human readable
- Display y-axis label on charts
- Chart both accumulated and rated precip
- Fully support season-to-date and year-to-date
- Allow for greater than 16 categories
- Allow for multiple rain categories
- Group non-PIMA rain cats (no dB changes)
- Group non-PIMA stage cats (no dB changes)
- Add cameras to map and clickable image views
DW Mobile 2.1 Spectrum brings several new features, while improving overall performance, stability and compatibility.
- Adds Overview.
- Adds Glance.
- Adds the ability to quickly scroll to the top or bottom of Overview and Glance displays.
- Adds current Alarms and Significant Levels for active categories in the Overview display.
- Adds the percent of sensors that have reported for each active category in the Overview display.
- Adds the percent of sensors that have reported for all active categories in the Overview display.
- Adds the option to turn on / off background color fill when Alarms and Significant Levels are displayed.
- Adds ability to sort the List View by Ascending by ID, Desending by ID, Newest on Top or Oldest on Top.
- Adds the ability to toggle on / off rainfall site labels with a value of "?" while in the List or Map view.1
- Adds the ability to toggle on / off rainfall site labels with a value of "0.00" while in the List or Map view.2
1A label with "?" indicates that the site has not reported.
2A label with "0.00" indicates that no rainfall has occured at the site within the selected period.
This release debuts the most powerful set of features since the launch of DW Mobile. DW Mobile 2.0 Prism sports a completely new design. It includes forward-focused technologies and modern feature enhancements that result in even faster performance. These improvements work together to deliver a dynamic data browsing experience, making it easier to access, navigate, and find the data you need.
- All-new Complete Design Overhaul.
- All-new Dynamic Navigation System.
- All-new Application Shell Architecture.
- All-new Core Data Retrevial System, a multi-threaded local database management system. Web workers and localStorage work together to provide faster performance for tasks like switching between data displays.
- Adds color and icons to communicate Alarms, Significant Levels, and Precipitation Activity.
- Adds number of current Alarms and Significant Levels to browser's title bar.
- Adds support for 12 and 24 clock preference.
- Adds ability to sort Tabular display by Newest on Top or Oldest on Top.
- Adds the ability to quickly scroll to the top or bottom of List and Tabular displays.
- Adds ability to select between reported or period value totals for precip gauges, while in the List, Map, or Tabular displays.