Display "0.00" Rainfall Values
Display Rainfall Values As
Total Rainfall For The Last
DW Mobile is a mobile interface designed to efficiently access environmental data. Its touch-based interface allows the user to interactively view and navigate their data in a fast, fluid and intuitive way.
Seven significant levels and, or an alarm can be set to each sensor, with a total of eight colors to help identify the status of each sensor.
Choose between a 12 or 24 hour clock
Customize the way alarms and significant levels are displayed.
Reset User Preferences
Web Notifications display a system level notification to alert the user when different events occur.
Show a notification when new alarms occur.
Show a notification when new significant levels occur.
Online / Offline Status
Show a notification when the network connection status changes.
Show a notification when the power source changes.
Show a notification when the battery level is low
Haptic Notifications vibrate the device in specific ways to alert the user silently when different events occur.
New Significant Level
Network Status Change
Power Source Change
Battery Level Low
25%, 15%, 5%
A web brower may offer support for this feature, while the device itself may not have the required hardware to support it.
DW Mobile 2.1 brings several new features, while improving overall performance, stability and compatibility.
- Adds Overview.
- Adds Glance.
- Adds Web Notifications.
- Adds ability to sort the List View by Ascending by ID, Desending by ID, Newest on Top or Oldest on Top.
- Adds the ability to show / hide rainfall site labels with "0.00" while in the List or Map view.
DW Mobile 2.0 Prism is a completly new design. It adds several time saving features, while improving overall performance, stability and compatibility.
- Adds color and icons to communicate Alarms, Significant Levels and Precipitation Activity.
- Adds number of current Alarms and Significant Levels to browers title bar.
- Adds support for 12 and 24 clock preference.
- Adds ability to sort tabular display by Newest on Top or Oldest on Top.
- Adds the ability to quickly scroll to the top or bottom of the List, Overview, Glance and Tabular displays.
- Adds ability to select between reported or period value totals for precip gauges, while in the list, map or tabular displays.